TW200 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TW200 Forum

Forum for all TW200 Owners/enthusiasts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Some of my upcoming rides

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admiral
Admiral

Some of my upcoming rides Empty
PostSubject: Some of my upcoming rides   Some of my upcoming rides Empty6/28/2011, 4:03 pm

Kind of surprised there has never been a post here so I'll start it off. Here are some of my upcoming riding plans should anyone want to join.

1-3 July 11, taking the TW and ATVs out with the family near Sage Hen Reservoir, west of Banks Idaho. Hoping for 3 good days. If anyone is near this area look for a white Ford F250 4dr with white topper and white horse trailer. We hauling the "Mule", atv's and camping equipment up in this trailer. I'll update with some possible camp spots we may be in and provide GPS coordinates. Heyduke from the other site said he might be in the area and it would be nice to finally meet him.

8-10 July 11, possibly doing some after work riding in the Sand Hollow area.

11 July 11, for sure doing a ride in the Harris Creek, Hawley Mtn, Boise Ridge area west of Horseshoe Bend Idaho. Gonna find a geocache in the area that's been planted a couple of years ago and nobody has found it, or looked for it from what I can tell on the website. Hope to be the "first-to-find".

Watch for my ride reports. Till then, happy riding!
Back to top Go down
mrgizmow1

mrgizmow1

PostSubject: Re: Some of my upcoming rides   Some of my upcoming rides Empty6/28/2011, 7:23 pm

I have found geocacheing lots of fun, but have not done it for at least a couple of years. Don't think Saskia or I have ever been the "first to find". Good luck. Gerry
Back to top Go down
http://mrgizmow@aol.com
Admiral
Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Some of my upcoming rides   Some of my upcoming rides Empty6/29/2011, 11:46 am

Gerry,

I have been the "first-to-find" before, and thought it was kind of cool, but to me it's no big deal. I'm not as dedicated to geocache as some as I only look for a few each year and am not hardcore about it. I am going to try and find the geocache at the old Dry Buck Mtn fire lookout site (only a foundation remains), which stumped me last year.

Update for 1-3 July trip. One forum member from the other forum may be in the area and stop in.

Vincinity (Est) of Fleet HQ Camp Location in Degree, Decimal Minutes Lat/Long format: N44 8.161; W116 11.692. Camp location is south of High Valley and not in the Sage Hen area, somewhat west of Dry Buck Summit. From FR 644, turn west on I believe FR 268, but not real sure of FR rd #. Junction coordinates are: N44 9.128; W116 9.910. Camp is 3 miles west(ish) of this junction.

Look for this.

Some of my upcoming rides 0021
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some of my upcoming rides   Some of my upcoming rides Empty

Back to top Go down

Some of my upcoming rides
Page 1 of 1