TW200 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TW200 Forum

Forum for all TW200 Owners/enthusiasts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Woof's 09 on her maiden voyage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Woofhound

Woofhound

Woof's 09 on her maiden voyage Empty
PostSubject: Woof's 09 on her maiden voyage   Woof's 09 on her maiden voyage Empty6/28/2011, 7:22 pm

First trip......

Woof's 09 on her maiden voyage DSCN0947
Woof's 09 on her maiden voyage DSCN0942

made it back in 1 piece

Woof's 09 on her maiden voyage DSCN0926
Back to top Go down
mrgizmow1

mrgizmow1

PostSubject: Re: Woof's 09 on her maiden voyage   Woof's 09 on her maiden voyage Empty6/28/2011, 7:25 pm

Boy, still lots of snow. Was in your neighborhood about a month ago. Nice small town. Gerry
Back to top Go down
http://mrgizmow@aol.com
Woofhound

Woofhound

PostSubject: Re: Woof's 09 on her maiden voyage   Woof's 09 on her maiden voyage Empty6/28/2011, 7:35 pm

and you didn't even stop in and say hi...... actually I'm taking the week of the 4th off and will be there for 10 days. should come back with some good pics. woof
Back to top Go down
mrgizmow1

mrgizmow1

PostSubject: Re: Woof's 09 on her maiden voyage   Woof's 09 on her maiden voyage Empty6/28/2011, 8:22 pm

Well, it seems there may be a couple of you TW guys in the area. After getting gas, I sat and had a Subway sandwich at the same station. I looked through the phone book for a fellow who's name had the initials JVT. I then spent a few minutes driveing about looking for a motorcycle shop so I could ask about TW riders in the area. I found a small shop that had some bikes (off-brands) parked outside, but the shop appeared to be lockup. I was under some pressure to make it to Whitefish Montana late that afternoon so I had to get going. Looks like an area with lots of dirt roads. Gerry
Back to top Go down
http://mrgizmow@aol.com
Woofhound

Woofhound

PostSubject: Re: Woof's 09 on her maiden voyage   Woof's 09 on her maiden voyage Empty6/28/2011, 8:50 pm

I know which shop you are talking about. they sell Kymco scooters and snowmobiles there. Sportsland Yamaha is about a mile out of town on the way to Roslyn. Roslyn is a kinda interesting town, they used to shoot all the outdoor scenes for the tv show northern exposure there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woof's 09 on her maiden voyage   Woof's 09 on her maiden voyage Empty

Back to top Go down

Woof's 09 on her maiden voyage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TW200 Forum :: Ride Related :: TW200 Pictures-
Jump to: