TW200 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TW200 Forum

Forum for all TW200 Owners/enthusiasts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forum newby here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TomJ

Forum newby here  Empty
PostSubject: Forum newby here    Forum newby here  Empty4/29/2019, 2:40 pm

I am a fairly recent T-Dubber. I have a 2019 with a few mods. I live in Northern Utah.

Bought the bike new. Added handguards, better grips, bar risers, more oil to the forks, Kenda front tire, IMS folding shift lever, bigger pegs, Cycleracks rear rack, waterproof box on rack, all LED lighting, 36 watts of bar mounted light pods, and excessive amounts of oil changes:). I think I have it covered so far but you get the idea. I don’t do well leaving things alone. Next up is a stiffer rear spring to make those Rocky Mountains a bit more tame able!

I have run it in the mountains, in the dunes and street time as I usually daily drive it. It’s far from my first bike but might be my favorite so far.

Forum newby here  5ea21e10
Forum newby here  Ae737e10
Forum newby here  7854fc10
Back to top Go down
mrgizmow1

mrgizmow1

Forum newby here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum newby here    Forum newby here  Empty4/4/2020, 10:45 am

Boy it's nice to see someone posting here, but you may have a bit of a wait.  I am home nursing what i hope is only the beginnings of a sinus infection.  This forum was kind of an emergency back-up for another very active forum, as sometimes things would get out of control.  My TW was sold some years ago to a fellow on the other forum https://www.tw200forum.com/ there is lots more going on over there.  Your bike looks real nice and that enlarged kickstand base should really come in handy.  Likely Tracy or Kris will be by in a day or two to say hi.  Take a look at the other forum.  Take care and stay well.  Gerry
Back to top Go down
http://mrgizmow@aol.com

Forum newby here
Page 1 of 1